Goal: To do SEO on a Real public website
The search engine optimization requires a public site as bots of different search engines will be accessing the sites and indexing the pages and analyse the content for SEO.
Please follow these steps and set up a website along with SEO configuration.
- Create a WordPress website of your choice
- If you have a personal blog, then that is better as it will save time for Google’s indexing and search console data collection.
- If you don’t have a personal blog, you can either create one or ask system team to get a new website created for you.
- Work on the SEO for your personal or newly created site.
You may have to perform these steps if it is not done already.
- Install and configure SEO Plugin
- Set up the Google Search Console
- Create and submit a sitemap
- Create a free account on ahrefs.com & add your site to that.
- Get the website and accounts reviewed by Trainer or Leads.
(Contact your L&D team for further assistance)